Saturday, January 31, 2009

Long Time...No Post












































































































































































It's been quite a while since my last post, happily, not my last painting.
I discovoured Watercolour and am now painting exclusively in it.
I won't bother showing my exercises and earliest attempts 'cause if you have kids...you've seen it coming home from school.
These are from the last 4 months...some are about 3 -4 months old and one was just finished a few days ago with my painting-Pal....John.
John is now also somewhat interested in watercolour and we have decided AND have started taking a course ( 2 hours a week) in Sudbury.
It will last 8 weeks and hopefully, even with this limited instruction we will both be more learned in the art of watercolour than we were before.

2 comments:

Chesney said...

Wow, besides being a talented photographer, you are also a magnificent painter...where does your talents end....I really enjoyed your paintings! :)

thello said...

hello Wayne,
you are very talented, love all of these pictures!
I'm trying to post a comment on this blog, as for an unknown reason since some days I cannot post anything on the DSLE blog. Sorry.
Tony