Sunday, May 4, 2008


Here is the very first painting I ever did in my life. It's acrylic on a canvasboard about 9 X 12 inches.

Looking back I realize it's weaknesses but I was VERY pleased at the time with it and still think it was a nice first effort.



I painted this at my kitchen table with my painter friend John....himself a very experienced and acomplished painter so I had the benefit of his experience and criticism.

This is done from a photograph taken just down the road at a local fellow's place who does sugaring off for a hobby.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Carlton & Shannon said...

Wow, firstly I am honored to have inspired your first blog but mostly very happy to be able to see your amazing paintings! You are obviously very talented, it is a shame you have only just begun to realise that talent but I hope you continue to use it now that it has been found. I cannot wait to see more... Happy painting, Shannon, Carlton & Ethan